Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Starting!

Welcome to my blog!  I finally got the courage to sit down and create this blog.  I have been sewing for over 35 years and making dolls for approximately 20 of those years.  The sound of a humming sewing machine is music to my ears!  I love that you can take a flat piece of fabric and give it life by creating a garment or a doll from it.

I've had my own sewing and art-doll business since 2009.  I love the reaction I get when I give someone a customized doll and they can see how much of "them" went into creating the doll.

I am enlisting the help of my three daughters to guide me through the social media process.  I grew up with typewriters, record players and phones that never left the wall, so "social media" is something I'm still learning about, but they are so adept at it!  I love that our children learn so much from us, yet, in return, they can teach us so much.

As I learn more about blogging I'll be posting new pictures of my latest dolls and projects.  Please keep checking back for updates!

-Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment